Asking a girl out?

On a serious note, it seems like you have a mentality that this girl is gonna be your wife.... Ditch that NOW. I'm telling you women can sense things like that, a lot more than we men can.

Very true. I know a couple guys that were like that, it's like every girl they would meet they'd see them as a potential wife. And I've yet to see it work for any of them.

She's probably getting tired of waiting if she has any interest! I've found that the longer you wait the less likely she will take the bait.

Move on it quick or better to move along!!

My crew nicknamed me Zoom...........way before the car company.

Okay so got a update, but before I go on with it, I have a few things to say. I was reading over some of the replies since my last rely to this thread and to answer some.of your questions and tell you all some info about me. First off, I most definately do not see this girl as my future wife. I am not looking at her that way. And also I was never thinking about marrying any girl at ALL yet. I'm afraid of losing my freedom. I'm 26 years old and for me, giving up my freedom to get married would be a nightmare to me. I am was just looking kind of to date a girl, but nothing serious. Well with that being said, update about the girl thing, found out she is already involved with someone. And no I didn't even ask her out to get that out of her. One day I noticed she wasn't wearing her necklace that she always wears everyday and I made a comment about it and she replied saying that she left it at her boyfriends house.

And if you all want to know what I say about it, my words "oh well, I'll move on. No loss and no gain."

Ok here's my bad advise.

What you need to do now is bone one of her friends. If you hit it good enough for her friend to tell her about it you still could very well have a chance if she's not too serious with her boyfriend. Maybe even work on a 3 way lol

Ok here's my bad advise.

What you need to do now is bone one of her friends. If you hit it good enough for her friend to tell her about it you still could very well have a chance if she's not too serious with her boyfriend. Maybe even work on a 3 way lol

Hey! That was my GOOD advice from the beginning!