50,000 Mile Pampered Black 2003 SS Silverado For Sale

garrell.770

Several times per day I have changed my mind to sell or not to sell my baby, 2003 Black SS Silverado but after much deliberation this past weekend I decided to sell. I am getting old enough I need to start one last build and I am going trade or sell my Competition Yellow 95 Corvette as my Parkinson's and Rheumatoid Arthritis have gotten so bad that I am having a difficult time getting in and out of it. My C5 has got a home as long as I am here on earth and it might make a good casket.

I bought the 2003 truck in 2004 I think and it has almost 55,000 mostly road miles on it. It has never been wrecked or repainted anywhere. It has always been garaged in a heated and cooled garage, waxed about once every six weeks and wiped down with Lucas spray wax and microfiber towels. There is not a thread out of place on the interior and the leather is treated with McGuires leather cleaner/conditioner. The oil is changed every seven months because it doesn't accumulate enough miles. Below is a list of modifications that have been made to the truck and approximately when:

1- K&N Cold Air Kit, three years ago t

2-HP Tuneup three years ago

3- Ported Throttle Body, three years ago

4- BBK Headers with Doug's Headers Remote Control Electric Cutouts

5- Comp Cams Cam, Lifters, and pushrods, I have the specs and I will send them by email to seriously interested. Installed first of last years with only 5,000 miles on it.

6- F.A.S.T. LSXrt intake manifold and new fuel rails, installed summer of last year.

7- Custom Built Extreme Torque Converter based on the cams specs, other modifications and the gearing and tire height, installed last fall and works great.

8- Shift kit installed by performance transmission shop.

9-HP Tuneup redone last fall.

10- Nitto 420S tires installed 2000 miles ago.

11- Red Hockey stripe painted from 6.0 Billet badge at front of front fender tapering off to nothing in the middle of back doors. Tasteful old school pinstriping at front of hood and under tailgate latch.

12- Trifold Tonno Cover that fits great.

13- The Speedometer works correct about half the time and the temp gage quit working two years ago. I just drive by the tach and had an Autometer temp gage installed two years ago. I just haven't had time to put a new instrument cluster in.

The engine will hold 40lbs. Of pressure at a warm idle and on up as RPM'S increase. Nothing leaks or drips under the truck. The original wheels have no road rash and are kept waxed. When my Pinstriper did the work on the truck he painted the little Bowtie in the center of each wheel red also.

Because of suffering 100 % memory loss after having three strokes within a month after having a massive heart attack almost five years ago I can't comprehend or follow written or verbal instructions I cannot post pictures as hard as I try but if you will send me your email address I will get pictures emailed to you.

I know if you have owned or driven one of these trucks I don't have to tell you how great they drive and there is not a vehicle on the road that handles or is as. Comfortable as these are and the 500 HP makes it better than before.

Price sitting in my shop and you pickup and drive away or have it picked up

Is $22,000.00

That is exactly what the Blue Book shows on a truck such as mine and the value has gone up in value each of the last three years.

Thanks

Doughty08, find a good Rheumatologist as soon as you can and a good one. I am seeing a new one and on the first visit he had me undress and put on a paper gown the proceded to lift each leg higher than I can then he would twist each one until I grimaced or hollered out loud. Then he wanted to know how long my hips had hurt. Then he did the same with wrist, arms, head and neck, feet toes everywhere. He then sent me to X-Ray in his own building and got X-rays of hands and feet. I have significant damage in both feet but worse in my left, damage in both hands and wrist the worse in the right which I knew that. I use the right to hold my walking stick. It is the scourge of the earth, I take three pain pills every six hours and the pain is unbearable. Take care of yourself and if the Doctor isn't thorough find another.

I think everyday of what I am going to build but I change my mind each day. Whatever it is I want it wicked fast.

Thanks?

Garrell

Right now a 1989-1993 Silverado SWB 1/2T go traditional with a 383 Stroker cammed and heads to around 475 HP, built 400 Turbo w/custom built Edge Torque converter. 3:73 rear gear, SS front bumper type cover.Get carried away with sway/anti-sway bars, urethane bushings where the truck could be used for Autocross, dragracing, landspeedracing, car shows and cruises.

A really nice clean clear CarFax truck of this description would be considered in trade.

I was checking my ad a little while ago and it was like a scene from a weird movie, there were trucks for sale one after another and I went back three pages and couldn't find my ad. There were no other trucks for sale when I posted my ad. Then I noticed the sale section looked like it was parts on top and maybe trucks for sale on the bottom. Me with my badly arthritic fingers just turned my hand sideways and automatically touched the top line. I haven't had a single inquiry about my truck, is being in the wrong place the reason and do I need to place an ad under the other heading before the weekend?

I haven't had a single inquiry about my truck, is being in the wrong place the reason and do I need to place an ad under the other heading before the weekend?

Move to proper section 4 you. You should think about changing the title to include 'For Sale'

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

I realized also that the title was probably losing observers for me. If you don't mind I would like to move the ad please and also reticle it

" After thirteen years I have decided to sell my 2003 Black SSs" and if that title is not a good idea just put

" 50,000 Mile Pampered Black 2003 SS Silverado For Sale.

By the time I have the exhaust work done and shipping you would be better off buying a pair of cutouts direct and by the way they work beautifully, open and close instataniously and so far seal up really good.