50,000 Mile Pampered Black 2003 SS Silverado For Sale

garrell.770

I am not getting any response to my ad, if you are looking for an SSs and into performance you can't go wrong with this truck that is waxed six times per year and wiped down with Lucas Spray Wax weekly, all the leather is cleaned and dressed monthly, alway garage and a page of performance options over a half page long. I notice a lot of ads list power lumbar heated seats but those things were pretty much standard on all the SS trucks. I guess the only factory option Mine doesn't have is a power sun roof which I don't care for anyway.

If you are in the market look at the extras that have been added to this 55,000 mile truck and I will cut the price to $21,000.00 to help out.

If anyone would do me a favor by posting maybe four pictures for me that might catch some attention. I would need an email address to send the pictures to. A little over four years ago I had three strokes within a month after having a massive heart attack. I was in a wheelchair for over two years but even worse I had 100% memory loss and I have a problem comprehending and following written and verbal instructions. I was never supposed to be more than a vegetable or walk again. I walk now by leaning heavily on my custom walking stick because of my Parkinson's and Rheumatoid Arthritis.

If anyone will help with the pictures it will be appreciated,

Thanks