2015 GMC Denali has been ordered.

JC03SS

Thanks Randy appreciate it. I'll def text you some pics and stuff when it comes in. Gonna be some fun times coming. I can't wait to see what the new 6.2 matted to the 8 speed will do. I smell a Tune coming.

Awesome, I did not even know you can get the Denali in a blue, it does not show it on their website.

Then only thing that makes me shake my head is the short bed. I hate those things, but i guess it is nice to not have the extra room when parking and stuff

Awesome, I did not even know you can get the Denali in a blue, it does not show it on their website.

Then only thing that makes me shake my head is the short bed. I hate those things, but i guess it is nice to not have the extra room when parking and stuff

On GMC.com it will let you build it Blue for 495$ extra. It's gonna drive sweet with the new Stabili track. I'm so happy Blue became an option tho Dan I always had Blue Vehicles.

very nice truck buddy, very nice!!

Thanks Bro :)

Good deal Jason ...

I see that it's 2WD ... That helps in reaching the 20 mpg ...

I'm like Jeff ... I sold the Mistress in order to buy a new Denali Crew Cab ... I'm probably going 2500 HD ... But I am impressed with the 1500 series towing capacity. Truly isn't that bad at all ... :thumbs:

But I'm waiting one to two more years, in order to get a nice "Leftover" with some extra $$$ off ...

Thanks guys. It's gonna be nicer than anything I've ever had. I'm impressed with the new 8 speed from what I've read. The 6.2 should be a great engine from what I've read also. I also made a Denali 2500 had it was Sweet. Decided to stick with the Gas instead. If it comes in soon enough I'll put it to the test going hunting in Ga. Will be over 1k miles. This has been a difficult decession to make for sure but it's time to move on up a little. I didn't go crazy on options because it came with almost everything I need. I added chrome tow hooks.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

Nice man! The interiors on the new trucks are sooo nice. I haven't driven one with the 8-speed yet, and I haven't seen a Denali in that color either! I'd love to drive a new 6.2 truck with a tune, with the stock tune you can really feel the torque management when the trans shifts. Lol

Nice man! The interiors on the new trucks are sooo nice. I haven't driven one with the 8-speed yet, and I haven't seen a Denali in that color either! I'd love to drive a new 6.2 truck with a tune, with the stock tune you can really feel the torque management when the trans shifts. Lol

Thanks. Gonna have some of the TQ management removed believe me haha. The interior is super nice just as is the whole truck. They have come along way. Still really don't like the wheel arches but I can live with it. I'm not big on fuel milage but I'd like to see how it does on the highway for sure. I'd be impressed to see 20.