2015 GMC Denali has been ordered.

JC03SS

This 'badboy' here yet?

Nope still waiting suppose to be any day now. I talked to my guy Friday he said by New Year's Day but he also said before Christmas. Guess I won't get my hopes up. As soon as I have it I'll def post up pics. I just seen one on YouTube hands down best color.

What it will look like

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

That's so funny that truck is 1 1/2 miles up the street from me martys GMC right in front of the kingston mall that truck is parked on the front lawn I just seen it yesterday and that beach is 2 exits up in plymouth Ma heading to cape cod.

your right though nobody drives by and doesn't atleast take one quick look it does look sick

I didn't get the rims it has I got the stock 20's. I'm gonna put some chrome 22" s. On it :) for an extra 3k I'll pick the ones I want. Hopefully this week. Gonna be Pic heavy when it arrives lol

That's so funny that truck is 1 1/2 miles up the street from me martys GMC right in front of the kingston mall that truck is parked on the front lawn I just seen it yesterday and that beach is 2 exits up in plymouth Ma heading to cape cod.

Is that the state park in Plymouth. If it is my buddy and I used to take my old 88 gmc pickup off-roading there back in high school.

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

JC03SS I shot a pic of that truck today while I was getting a heater resistor and getting a price on the actuator that controls the hot/cold on the drivers side you'll be happy it's sweet for 58000 it better be or nobody would spend that loot its way better then the other colors I seen there.

JC03SS I shot a pic of that truck today while I was getting a heater resistor and getting a price on the actuator that controls the hot/cold on the drivers side you'll be happy it's sweet for 58000 it better be or nobody would spend that loot its way better then the other colors I seen there.

Thanks I seen it up top. It looks great in the pics so in person it must look better. Think I'm getting it for 52k :) will know more pretty soon there working on the financing part now. Gonna put 17k cash down