2015 GMC Denali has been ordered.

JC03SS

I can't wait. I'm sure it will be a great truck. I'm sure the 6.2 is gonna be just as quick as the SS too, after a few adjustments.

In stock form like mentioned, you can feel the torque management holding back the truck at wot. I think the tune alone will make it run really well. My buddy is gonna do the pacesetters and ory with a Doug's 3" e cutout, the rest of the exhaust might stay stock.

I need to order the shackles for him on a trade that were doing, but I'll post pics. Those new model trucks have a block under the leafs that you can pull out also for another 1.25" or so. If I could afford a 3rd car payment I'd get one of those trucks lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Jason, just wanted to give you a heads up on a potential drive line vibration which can be felt in the steering wheel and floor. Mine happens between 30 - 50 mph, goes away between 50+ and 65 ish mph, then comes back around 70 to 80 mph...driving me absolutely insane!! I've had mine in the shop 3 different times for 11 days total now and they still can't get it resolved. Now they're saying everything is within specs. because Kansas Lemon Law provides 4 repair attempts before they have to either give your money back or another vehicle. I did some research online a couple of days ago and found out this is a well known problem that GM can't figure out!

http://chevroletforum.com/forum/silverado-fullsize-pick-ups-21/2014-silverado-bad-vibration-62245/

Make sure you THOROUGHLY test drive that baby on smooth roads before you take delivery!

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

A guy I work with had the same problem. He still has a minor vibration at 30-45 but the vibration at higher speeds is gone. He had the rear end rebuilt to take care of the high speed vibration. I don't have an issue with mine yet but I only have 1200mi on it.

A guy I work with had the same problem. He still has a minor vibration at 30-45 but the vibration at higher speeds is gone. He had the rear end rebuilt to take care of the high speed vibration. I don't have an issue with mine yet but I only have 1200mi on it.

That's exactly what happened to mine - they rebuilt the rear end and eliminated the pulsating noise at high speed, but there is still a slight vibration between 30 & 50 and 65 - 80. I raised hell and filed a complaint with the BBB and Kansas Attorney General two days ago. Just got a call from the dealership where I bought it and they said they are going to buy it back with no depreciation! :dbanana: This time I'm going to test drive it with my work trailer attached and make sure there are absolutely no issues

Both my local Chevy dealer as well as my local GM dealer told me the 6.2 would not be available in 2015... they said 2014 was the only year the 6.2 was available. Anything after 2014 would have the 5.3.

Don't think that is true.

Wow hope I don't have this prob. Got it for trips so that would drive me nuts. With the 6.2 and 8 speed maybe it will be ok. It also has stabili track so we shall see. For a truck that cost over 50k it better not vibrate lol. Sorry to see you had probs guys. It's suppose to be here this month I'll be sure to drive it on the freeway to see what's up.

I read it also has magnetic ride control so hopefully it will drive nice. Also gonna do an exhaust right away and work on a tune to unleash some more power that I know is in it.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

Based on the way my 2014 acted and now my '15, I would recommend waiting until around 1k to 1500 miles before doing the tune. The '14 seemed pretty sluggish until it broke in and now the '15 (which only has 28 miles on it) is acting the same way. After it hit around a thousand miles, it really woke up!

10-4 on that Randy. I'm gonna wait a little bit on the tune. Exhaust 1st. Prob go with a Volant intake again. My truck is gonna be a Guinea pig on the exhaust. Gonna go magnaflow again with custom SS pipe out into a 4" tip or dual 2.5" tips.