Looking for a new SSS

TSNEDEKERLATR

I Have a 2004 Silverado ss. just recently got all the goodies done to it, and of course someone had to take a screw driver to it. insurance totaled it, bought it back, but I still want another one due to the fact I have extra money, so let me know what you have, miles mods, all the goodies, im in nh but willing to travel all of US. thanks

post-24807-0-37309600-1421424263_thumb.jpg

I'm in mass looking for a new SSS as well, I was suppose to buy mine back off the dealer but they screwed me over and sold it out from under me, so keep your eye out for me as well! Lol preferably silver

I'm in mass looking for a new SSS as well, I was suppose to buy mine back off the dealer but they screwed me over and sold it out from under me, so keep your eye out for me as well! Lol preferably silver

Wow thats a sh&*y thing to do to you. So I guess your not keeping the gto?? I guess you missed the SSS huh??? Good luck on your search there really isn't a lot of silver birch ss around new england.. Good luck on your search I will keep my eyes open!!

Wow thats a sh&*y thing to do to you. So I guess your not keeping the gto?? I guess you missed the SSS huh??? Good luck on your search there really isn't a lot of silver birch ss around new england.. Good luck on your search I will keep my eyes open!!

thanks man, I don't want to keep the gto, I miss the truck more then anything haha

I have a black 2003 with around 55,300 miles, long list of mods both performance and appearance. It has 500 FWHP but is a perfect gentleman in traffic or at a traffic light. Original paint never hit, bumped and has immaculate original paint that is handwaxed every five to six months then it is wiped down weekly always with a NEW Microfiber towel and using Lucas Spray a Wax. At this time I go over the entire interior with Mother's a Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. The oil and filter is changed every disc months using Mobile 1synthetic oil. Of course when the oil is changed all other fluid levels are checked, at 55,000 miles th ye transmission has been serviced three times the last was last fall when I had a custom torque converter built by Edge Performance based on the mild cam that doesn't require a stall converter, gearing, tire height etc. I also had the transmission flushed out and refilled withg synthetic transmission fluid and a shift kit installed.

It has new, less than 2,300 miles, on Nitto 420S Tires.

There is not a thread out of place on the interior and no parkingcv lot dings on it,

Exterior modifications inc. five piece black billet grille, a red hockey stripe painted from a 6.0 Billet emblem I installed at the front of each fender tapering out to a fine sharp point in the middle of of the back doors. The original gold colored grille emblem was etched and it and the small bow tie in the middle of the original wheels were painter the same red as the hockey stripe.I installed a tri-fold a Tono cover that fits and lays flat! There are smoked covers on the headlights, parking and tail lights.

I guess it has every option that was available with the exception of the sunroof.all of thre electrical powered items work ie. windows, seats, door looks etc. it is kept in a heated and cooled shop.

I have four videos that have to be sent by one email at a time that you can see just how nice the paint and interior are.

The only thing the truck needs is the instrument cluster rebuilt org traded out which prices are down to $150.00 for this.

Seriously interested with funds to purchase send your email address to: [email protected] for videos.

Price is. $18,600.00

Thanks