4L80e Pressure drop during 1-2 shift only

Just use the dipstick from your old 60 and pick up a tube, part number 15832205, then follow the instructions I posted above...just mark your stick to the proper level, then fill to the mark.

Okay thank you... I bought a 4l80 dipstick tube and dipstick ($49 from PATC) I was gonna run that but if my stock one will work I'll just do that

Okay thank you... I bought a 4l80 dipstick tube and dipstick ($49 from PATC) I was gonna run that but if my stock one will work I'll just do that

You'll need the tube for the 80e only - the tube from the 60 won't work on the 80. The stick for the 60 and 80 are the same part number from 2001 and newer

You'll need the tube for the 80e only - the tube from the 60 won't work on the 80. The stick for the 60 and 80 are the same part number from 2001 and newer

Okay cool thank you...I'll have to drop the pan and mark the stick properly. My trans will hopefully be done tomorrow... then install and time for new shafts to be made and tune

The longer one is my factory 70e dipstick and the shorter one is the 80e I bought from PATC...