best oil filter??

edgarss44

You can also buy a AC Delco Ultra gold. It's a UPF 44 I run that on my LS1 Camaro and considered using on the SSS but right now just using the regular ol blue ones....

There are only about a half dozen companies in the U.S. That make filters so they are all about the same. Just stay away from cheapo ones or made in China ones....

I recently read an article testing oil filters and purolater pure one filter came out on top I have always used k&n filters for years but this article also said hiflo filters split from k&n and that even though there filters look the same on the outside they have actually changed there design inside and said there not as good as they were when hiflo filters had something to do with designing there oil filter

purolater pure one claims to filter 98.9 % of oil and there only like 7 bucks article also stated that the best filter isn't always the most expensive one

Interesting!! Thanks for the info!

I recently read an article testing oil filters and purolater pure one filter came out on top I have always used k&n filters for years but this article also said hiflo filters split from k&n and that even though there filters look the same on the outside they have actually changed there design inside and said there not as good as they were when hiflo filters had something to do with designing there oil filter

purolater pure one claims to filter 98.9 % of oil and there only like 7 bucks article also stated that the best filter isn't always the most expensive one