Silver Birch SS

Bowtie Boy

Talk about a monochrome look. Even the front bumper air ducts are gray. Not the color for me, I'll stay with blue. I've only seen 2 different blue SSs. I pass a black ss every day. I think the guy owns a motocycle shop around Lawrenceburg, KY. Maybe Yellow is next or Purple. :D

Here luckiliy I saved that pic, its alright, but it isn't ARRIVAL BLUE!!!!!silverbitchss.jpg

This SS looks primered.... :dunno:

I dont really like it..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pages and pages of posts, and we get two stinkin' pics!  :smash:    :jester:

Get some more, I like the looks in that light better than the others.  Still looks bland to me, but would make a great everyday driver color.

I like the look when I saw it in person, the dealer has already sold a silver birch SS, without the chrome rims. The problem is when I take the picture in that light you can't see the sliding window too well. I'll see what I can do about more pics.

its grown on me now. i like it. with a hard bed cover, keystone good hood, some blacked out powder coated rims and the tinted windows, and maybe the camaro ss retro stripes in black, that truck would definatly turn my head. i like it more and more as i look at it. still cant beat black though, the silver has moved in front of red as second nicest sss color though imo.

711994_40_full.jpg

Is that a wheel well kit on the back, it looks a little too dark around the back wheel. :confused:

Yes it is actually a wheel well kit, the dealer has done a few things to this silver birch SS I found out, it has a supercharger from the dealer, wheel well kit and it can come with a pair of 23 inch rims that were on the truck, but now that it snowing hard, they took it off.

711994_40_full.jpg

Is that a wheel well kit on the back, it looks a little too dark around the back wheel. :confused:

Yes it is actually a wheel well kit, the dealer has done a few things to this silver birch SS I found out, it has a supercharger from the dealer, wheel well kit and it can come with a pair of 23 inch rims that were on the truck, but now that it snowing hard, they took it off.

Was it shopmans kit? and was it a radix or what? and for how much?? :confused:

and they do look better in person. i guess the pix were just taken at wrong times..

the pix dont do it justice..

I still dont see the sliding rear glass. I even picked up one of the sales books from our dealership and it does not say anything about the rear slidding glass. I wish someone would post a picture...

JOSH

Ok I finally went to the dealer to take the pics, of the silver birch SS with the sliding rear window.

711994_40_full.jpg

711994_41_full.jpg

It was dark when I took the pics but you can still see the outline, but basically its just like any rear sliding window from GM, I'll try and take better pics next time.

I like it! I've seen one here in San Diego and it looked sharp as hell :cheers:

I don't know if it is a shopman1 kit for the wheel well kit. But when I asked the dealer they said it was a kit they are putting on almost all their trucks they sell. This dealer does a lot of customized stuff, the supecharger on the SS I believe is a magnuson Radix. They've got a supercharged c6 in the showroom along with a supercharged 04 commerative ZO6. The badges are there its just with the light and all its hard to see, when it stops snowing I'll go back to take better and more pics.

I don't know if it is a shopman1 kit for the wheel well kit. But when I asked the dealer they said it was a kit they are putting on almost all their trucks they sell.  This dealer does a lot of customized stuff, the supecharger on the SS I believe is a magnuson Radix.  They've got a supercharged c6 in the showroom along with a supercharged 04 commerative ZO6.  The badges are there its just with the light and all its hard to see, when it stops snowing I'll go back to take better and more pics.

Where is this dealer? It might be worth a drive up there to see what packages they have. Our dealer in Stuart Florida, just tacks on crap to ruin their trucks!

Rick R

i think its not bad but i like the blue much better. I got to mess around with one yesterday at the l.a auto show only diference i could see were the flush heated seats buttons and the e-fans which give you a crapload more room .I also got to see all the other SS models and scope them out(impala ,Monte carlo , and cobalt)

Archived