Low Idle/ Near Stalling

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That statement was more of a general statement. For most part. I would think that anything like a knock sensor or a O2 senor would throw a code. U said this started to slowly get worse over time. When the first time u notice it. Anything happen or provoke it. Install anything? Sounds stupid but might lead to what it might be.

Edited by chevybowtie72 (see edit history)

Having the same problem but cel turned on after a while. thought It was the brake booster since it only happened when I was braking. when idling I push the pedal a couple of times and then it happens again

Mine did this. Is was my battery has a junk cell. I put a new deep cycle battery in, and it's all good now.

I appreciate the advice but I just installed a new Optima Red Top a few months back so I know its good.

I'm taking it into the dealer Saturday ( unfortunately) I'll let you know what they find.

Edited by Normandy (see edit history)

So I took it to the dealer today. They informed me that they think its the TB thats causing the issue according to their scans. (they first thought it was that and my Volant CAI) I'm not entirely sure I believe that.. I bought the SS with the BBK TB installed without the issue. I'm going to talk to BlackBear and ask Justin if he agrees with that and if he can just bump the idle for me. What is the factory idle anyway 600-650?

My 07 Tahoe factory idle was 550 and it would idle like crap till I tuned it

I assume you have EFi live ?

I've emailed BB about sending me a new tune but as per usual they haven't responded.