Black Cherrywood Dash Bezel - 2003-2007 Silverado - PICS / VIDEO

Stitches040

Hey All ...

I have a Black Cherrywood Dash Bezel, that will fit our 2003-2007 Classic - Silverado trucks. I sold my truck and pulled this bezel out, and replaced with stock.

It is OEM quality, pretty sure that its an original GM part. This is not some sticker overlay.

Just makes the interior of the truck "Pop" a little ...

Is this something you guys would be interested in purchasing if I posted it up for sale?

Let me know ...

I'll get pics up in a couple days.

Any thought on what you would like to get for that $$$ ? I would like to get my dirty fingers on that part !

Haven't thought that far yet ... Nothing over the top ...

I say if you want it, PM me ... I'll take people in order as I receive their PM.

Once I post up a Price, I'll PM you. You'll have the first go at buying it. If you do not want it, It will go to the second person in line.

If not, I could post on Ebay ... but then we all have to pay stupid Fees ...

The price I set will include Shipping and Insurance ... :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

It looks nice... But if I bought it I would want the door switch pieces that match.... Uh it never stops.....

That's an oem Denali bezel btw. So there are door switches in that grain. I have a set for a crew cab, but only have ext cab :cry: Very nice bezel though , I have one myself

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

That's an oem Denali bezel btw. So there are door switches in that grain. I have a set for a crew cab, but only have ext cab :cry: Very nice bezel though , I have one myself

No I know it's from a Denali... I was just saying if you did dash then I would have to do the door switches also. I was going to look up if they were still available but haven't had time.

No I know it's from a Denali... I was just saying if you did dash then I would have to do the door switches also. I was going to look up if they were still available but haven't had time.

Yeah ... It's a Denali Bezel ... The Black Cherrywood was up to the 2007 body-style change ...

Thanks for the interest ...

*** SOLD ***