Anyone watch Cuban Chrome

EXGM

Just stated watching this new show with the Wife! Even she likes it.... I'm going through summer withdrawal from no Fast n' Loud or American Top Gear. Summer sucks....

I'm curious if anyone else has caught yet?

Hadn't heard of it. What channel is it on?

Never mind. Googled it and found it on Discovery.

Have you seen the DVD "Yank Tanks"?

http://www.amazon.com/Carros-Classicos-Cuba-Yank-Tanks/dp/B00063MB08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438206056&sr=8-1&keywords=yank+tanks+dvd

It's all about how backyard mechanics have kept their prized old American cars going by making parts for them as they wear out. I'll bet a lot of those old boys are happy about the embargo being lifted.

I watched it liked it but thought it was gonna be different the named kinda throughs you off sounds like there pimping them out and that's really not the case when you watch it doesn't take long to figure that out its crazy how it works in Cuba no dealerships no parts stores cars passed down through there family's such an out of the box show definitely a must see before you write it off

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

Cuban Chrome is a decent show i tend to like it because most of the time they have to make it work no local parts store around

Lol yeah I won't be so upset next the the local parts house or dealer doesn't have what I need..... At least I can get parts. Most those cars are pretty rough....

Hadn't heard of it. What channel is it on?

Never mind. Googled it and found it on Discovery.

Have you seen the DVD "Yank Tanks"?

http://www.amazon.com/Carros-Classicos-Cuba-Yank-Tanks/dp/B00063MB08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438206056&sr=8-1&keywords=yank+tanks+dvd

It's all about how backyard mechanics have kept their prized old American cars going by making parts for them as they wear out. I'll bet a lot of those old boys are happy about the embargo being lifted.

That and I'm sure the parts places here that sell parts for 50s era cars are sending a boat load of catalogs down there! Haha

LMAO yeah don't say it to loud! I love the summer to much to watch T.V. , with the exception of Street Outlaws. I cannot stand Fast N' Loud, would like to drag that main guy around buy his neck for a few minutes. No offense, thats just me. I would take all that dudes fake ass jewelry to the scrap yard and buy my super charger.......

rough living down there, bunk beds in the living room for the 2 sons. boat motor in a car..........some nice rides (not the main guy) for what they have to deal with parts wise. Run it til it dies then somehow fix it and keep going.