What did you pay for your SS?

spottedmango

It wasn't a bad price. Truck + Tax, Title, and Lic, + a warranty. Dealers play numbers games. The biggest thing to remember is Your deal and someone elses deal may be the same depending on how they play with the numbers.

I'll make this easy for you....Are You happy with what You got? If so don't look back. :thumbs:

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, this will be my forst time posting here, and I would like to add something to this thread.

I paid $42,000.00 out the door for my truck last Dec. my truck is a 2003 with only 7 miles on the clock, and 4 of those miles where from me test driving it, I guess it all depends on what kind of payment you can negotiate with the dealer, you could buy a truck or car for $20,000 but make $36,000 worth of payments, so where did the great deal go???

For me and for many others here in Vegas, paying $42,000 for a new SS is not out of the ordinary, for me it worked out just fine, since I use my truck for the business, I got to take the $42,000 credit when I filed my taxes last year, so if you do the math, my tax braket is 33%, and 33% of $42,000 is $13,860, just deduct that from the original number, came out like a champ, thanks and sorry for the long post.

Jose

• 5 weeks later...

Archived