Newbie from Michigan

CT77

Just joined up today and wanted to say "Hi" to everybody. I've always wanted a Silverado SS and if I can get myself to sell my Camaro, it may become a reality. Here to read and learn more about these trucks. I look forward to interacting with all of you!

Edited by CT77 (see edit history)

I would love to have both! But, need a truck...and need money from the car to do it. Saw a guy from Florida has one posted on here, exactly what I want! So far away though. Thanks for all the welcome messages. This forum is great so far!

Honestly, I've thought about selling my Trans Am to put the money into the truck a few times. Then I think about how much blood and tears I have in the old thing, or think about what I would actually be able to sell it for, and it changes my mind. Lol

Honestly, I've thought about selling my Trans Am to put the money into the truck a few times. Then I think about how much blood and tears I have in the old thing, or think about what I would actually be able to sell it for, and it changes my mind. Lol

I hear ya. I ordered my '02 SS brand new. I've had it for so long it's hard to let go on down the road. Plus, nobody wants to give you what it's actually worth. Tough call.

I hear ya. I ordered my '02 SS brand new. I've had it for so long it's hard to let go on down the road. Plus, nobody wants to give you what it's actually worth. Tough call.

Nice I have an 02 I ordered as well. What color is yours? I have a red every option including all the SLP goodies. I think I'm up to around 13k now. Doesn't get much use. ?

Nice I have an 02 I ordered as well. What color is yours? I have a red every option including all the SLP goodies. I think I'm up to around 13k now. Doesn't get much use. ?

Very nice! Mine is the Sunset Orange Metallic color. Loaded up with factory options, but not many SLP options. I've done some bolt on mods over the years...54k on mine.