04 Silverado SS 44k miles for sale

04sscrewcab

I am looking to sell my 04 silverado ss. It has close to 44k miles, and is as close to perfect as you will find. I bought it from a car collector 2 years ago. I have done nothing to it but added the caddy navigation with bluetooth connectivity. The charcoal leather is almost free of wear. The bed has never hauled a thing scratch free. Undercarriage looks great, most of gm's wax marks are still present. I purchased the gm bed carpet kit this past spring. You will not be disappointed. I will add more pictures when I get back home this week. The truck does have a lean against it, title will take about 7 days after payment. $22,500 obo.

317 502 3024 with any questions

Thanks Brandon

post-6713-0-50237400-1470194773_thumb.png

Edited by 04sscrewcab (see edit history)

It may be helpful to load more pictures and tell your location. I'm curious how you hooked blue tooth to your truck. The GM nav radio never came with BT.

Good luck with your sale.

Congrats on the sale. I'm tempted to sell mine with 55k miles. Also great condition. Just cuz I'm thinking of getting a trailblazer ss since I just had a kid makes it more practical.

How have you managed to keep a SS in the LA area? Seems like those trucks are hunted around there!

The biggest reason I decided to sell mine was because I never drover it. When I bought it sight un seen out of state I had no clue it would be as nice as it was. I was always scared Id get a rock chip or door ding. Love this truck but I just cannot justify having it just sitting in the garage.

I bought a really nice one as well. Mine the previous owner never used the bed. I park out a mile away and have avoided door dings. I use it to mostly commute to work. I've picked up a few rock chips but I enjoy driving it. I average like 500 miles a month so I'm not piling the miles on. I have 4 other cars in my stable so it helps keep the miles low on all of them. Lol