STOLEN SS

harrisonhoye

Hey guys, at Kohl's in Rockwall tonight and truck was stolen from the lot. Cops have been notified and are supposed to be looking for it. May have found it tonight, waiting to find out. However, if y'all see one running around, it was stock when it was stolen, please notify the forum and cops if you feel necessary. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by harrisonhoye (see edit history)

Thanks guys. They found it last night between 10-11. Sitting beside/ in front of the house that was at that address. Officer we spoke with said they'd popped the bezel on the driver side door handle to get in, and most likely, as how it was stolen once before, probably used a slide hammer in the ignition. However he said from everything he saw it hadn't been stripped or anything. Thank the Lord they found it. Credit to Dallas Police Department

Yep good news. Here where I live we had a community meeting. The DA in Charlotte refuses to punish people who steal cars. Even if they catch the person in the car the DA won't press charges. The police told us at our community meeting who's to say you didn't let the thief "borrow" it. The police offices express their frustration as well with how they "punish" (or lack there of) car thief's. Unless they catch them in the act of actually hotwiring the vehicle they won't arrest them. And that folks is what's wrong with this country....

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

Also, they stole the tags and put a paper tag on it. If anyone sees the license plate BW0 7650 around, probably the Dallas area, DFW metroplex possibly, call the police department please. Thank you

It's great to hear that you will get her back mostly all together.

Yep good news. Here where I live we had a community meeting. The DA in Charlotte refuses to punish people who steal cars. Even if they catch the person in the car the DA won't press charges. The police told us at our community meeting who's to say you didn't let the thief "borrow" it. The police offices express their frustration as well with how they "punish" (or lack there of) car thief's. Unless they catch them in the act of actually hotwiring the vehicle they won't arrest them. And that folks is what's wrong with this country....

That is just amazing to me. Kind of makes the law abiding citizen feel like their inconvenience doesn't count for much and that the bad guys are winning, (With the help of the DA). I don't doubt that Charlotte has much bigger problems than car thieves, but still.

I wouldn't mind them not arresting and prosecuting if they would just shoot them instead. :wink:

Yes very glad they found it and we're getting it back.

Absolutely ridiculous that they won't punish people for stealing cars. Have they ever heard of laws?

On another note, the particular officer that found it was extremely helpful. Been with DPD dealing with auto recovery for 10 years and served in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan.