Power Folding Mirrors????

spottedmango

I asked my buddy that has an 03 Escalade and has had an 02 Escalade and he said that neither one of them has that feature.

On the mpg read- out, my 05 does not have the instant mpg, it has been repalced gallons used since last fill up. I like it, it is a little bit better that just the (low) so when the (low) does come on I can see how much gas I have used. Kind of cool.

JOSH

The instan MPG is in the other menu. You have to push the lower left button.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I asked my buddy that has an 03 Escalade and has had an 02 Escalade and he said that neither one of them has that feature.

On the mpg read- out, my 05 does not have the instant mpg, it has been repalced gallons used since last fill up. I like it, it is a little bit better that just the (low) so when the (low) does come on I can see how much gas I have used. Kind of cool.

JOSH

Nope its not there, its gone on the 05's... Another thing since I have Onstar, the upper left button that has the little face with the sound sign is no longer my mute button is is for the phone. I do miss that, I really liked the mute funtion.

JOSH :dunno:

Bottom line is that we have a BUNCH of features. I love it, but there are some features I doubt anyone will ever really put into a habit of using.

At first, I fell in love with the curbside assist feature, just thought it was totally cool. Now, I think it's a pain in the ass when it's on, so it's constant on the off setting.

Hey I had a 9 year old tell me that my mirrors folded in automaticly. He was wondering if my mirrors folded in like his dad's buddy's. I figured if his does, mine better :P

There was a time when I didn't fold them out until I got to the bottom of the street. A guy on a bicycle pulled up and was laughing. He thought the mirrors were pretty cool.

JOSH

Nope its not there, its gone on the 05's... Another thing since I have Onstar, the upper left button that has the little face with the sound sign is no longer my mute button is is for the phone. I do miss that, I really liked the mute funtion.

JOSH :dunno:

Does anyone know if we can replace the steering wheel buttons...my volume button is worn just about through and id like to replace it.

The lifetime is under the same section as the range and oil life.  It can be reset, but you can leave it and just reset your personal each fillup. By the way, my lifetime is a 14.2, keeps going up yay!!!

That's really strange.... I'm absolutely certain that I don't have it.

In the same 'set of things' as my oil life monitor is: range, instant MPG, average MPG. (This is the lower left button)

So I guess you guys are talking about your average MPG?

I never use my personal or business trip things...

• 4 months later...

Archived