04 Mustang GT supirsed!

Blue_SS

hey i thought id shoot yall a race story real quick!! I have programmer, headers, flows, cold air intake with ram air!! The mustang had air hog filter, flows, headers!!!!

well i rode into town and was immediately pulled over by some friends sayin a guy wanted to race me in his mustang, i knew the guy but i said ok then where is he at, ill always run for fun win or lose!! when i reach the guy in town he says he wants to race top end on the interstate and i was no i dont think that is a race myself, i said i will race u in a 1/4 outside of town!!! he says aight then so we go out there line em up with folks watchin because the stang was knwon around town, i thought i might could get him if i could get a good take off, actually i was hoping he spun but he chirped but i looked in the rear view and i pulled a truck on him off the gates then another half car then it stopped and we kept that for a sec then he started gaining barely and got pretty close to my rear bumper when i crossed the line and then he passes a few seconds later but i had let off!! i was a proud ss owner especially not knowing if i would win !!

Archived