UPS SUCKS!!!

SSminneapolis

so...i decided to help vince out by shipping him my hptuners. what a great guy i am. so after some delay because of my retarded shipping and receiving guy the package goes out Oct. 29th. i figured that it would show up either november 2 or 3 at the latest. package never got there...instead it has traveled over 3000 miles between minneapolis and michingan.

check it our for yourself.

www.ups.com

tracking #

1Z559869031011873

now the package is on its way back to minneapolis where it will be returned to me and shipped to vince via fedex.

ups spends millions per year on their tracking system. yet they can't send an alert to their scanners regarding a package so that it can be taken care of...BS. this is the 3rd time something like this has happened...

go brown and get pooped on!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree... theres a reason UPS is brown... because they're shitty! I can understand the occasional mess up, especially since they deal w/ so many packages, but I'm in the process of transfering all our companies shipping to FEDEX after a dozen packages disappeard with UPS in the last week :banghead:

We're talking approximately $15k in equipment that left our warehouse and hasn't been seen since! And the only answer I get from UPS is "We're starting an investigation... you should have an answer in 4-6 weeks" :wtf:

I wonder where the packages went... :uhoh: some black hole vortex in the back of a UPS truck???

I'm not sure FedEx is much better.  Both companies have destroyed computers of mine... :sick:

can't say that i feel sorry for you AV... :D

:jester:

Well, it appears that here is just one more area where we differ. I don't wish ill will on anyone, whether I agree with them about certain issues or not... :cheers:

I'm not sure FedEx is much better.  Both companies have destroyed computers of mine... :sick:

can't say that i feel sorry for you AV... :D

:jester:

Well, it appears that here is just one more area where we differ. I don't wish ill will on anyone, whether I agree with them about certain issues or not... :cheers:

no sense in cheersin' me...cause i would probably just take the mug and shove it down your throat. to be honest... :D

:jester: = means joke. like the reply i made to your comment..there was one of these...although this :jester: here is just to explain what i meant above. this reply is in no way a joke...shoving the mug down your throad is not a joke..it is reality...for not taking a joke and having to come back with some retarded accusation that i would wish harm to someone whom i didn't agree with.

truth is i can only think of a few people that i would wish harm to, if forced to that...the list is short, but you keep moving up with every comment you make.

no sense in cheersin' me...cause i would probably just take the mug and shove it down your throat. to be honest... :D

:jester:  = means joke. like the reply i made to your comment..there was one of these...although this :jester: here is just to explain what i meant above. this reply is in no way a joke...shoving the mug down your throad is not a joke..it is reality...for not taking a joke and having to come back with some retarded accusation that i would wish harm to someone whom i didn't agree with.

truth is i can only think of a few people that i would wish harm to, if forced to that...the list is short, but you keep moving up with every comment you make.

You ever seek help for your problem? :jester:

Archived