UPS SUCKS!!!

SSminneapolis

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have problems with them on a regular basis, fed ex just doesn't have as nice of a pick up service or we'd switch. the best though seems to be the good old u.s. mail. i know ups sure liked makani's shift kit since they kept it so long... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

k so funny story, i bought a shorty antenna from stylin in independance ohio (i live in cleveland) so they sent it via fedex, it went from independance to illinois and back to independance, and its on delevery in independance (about an our away or so)

....shipping what a joke.

i also have multiple friends that works for BIG BROWN KAKA . anyway they tell me horrific stories of how they will just drop a box and hear something break and laugh. THey tell me how they drop rims and find open packages. They tell me how their supervisors could give two shits about anything.

k so funny story, i bought a shorty antenna from stylin in independance ohio (i live in cleveland) so they sent it via fedex, it went from independance to illinois and back to independance, and its on delevery in independance (about an our away or so)

....shipping what a joke.

thats cause fedex has a hub in illinois, the hub system makes things much easier for all companies, cuts costs and actually speeds up shipping.

I'm not sure FedEx is much better.  Both companies have destroyed computers of mine... :sick:

can't say that i feel sorry for you AV... :D

:jester:

Well, it appears that here is just one more area where we differ. I don't wish ill will on anyone, whether I agree with them about certain issues or not... :cheers:

no sense in cheersin' me...cause i would probably just take the mug and shove it down your throat. to be honest... :D

:jester: = means joke. like the reply i made to your comment..there was one of these...although this :jester: here is just to explain what i meant above. this reply is in no way a joke...shoving the mug down your throad is not a joke..it is reality...for not taking a joke and having to come back with some retarded accusation that i would wish harm to someone whom i didn't agree with.

truth is i can only think of a few people that i would wish harm to, if forced to that...the list is short, but you keep moving up with every comment you make.

:withstupid:

shut up bit$h

this is a shocker...i got the package back finally!

so incase anyone is wondering...it takes approx 17 days, and 5200 miles to get from zip code 55413 to zip code 55413....if that makes any sense....

holy s**t...... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

that's the most your package has ever been handled and you didn't even enjoy it. :jester:

Archived