Mark up another ricer

srtSSsvt121

So I'm looking for some ricers and having no luck, and was on my way home when i see car with ground effects lights. BINGO! So i work my way up to see what Im a gunna fry. It was a honda civic with ground effects and a huge spoiler and painted with silver flames on orange base, with clear tail lights. An this is the best part. His license plate said "OWN YA" So i was like we'll see about that. So i worked my way to be next to him and we make it to a stop light thank god. I look over at him and he was shaking his head at me. So I rev at him and he did the same with his fart can. The light turns green and we are off or at least I was. i had already gained a car length before the end of the intersection. I stopped before i got into second. thinking to my self OWNED YA! BUt no he tries to do a flyby but i didnt let it happen and smoked him again. eventually i let him pass, and he gave me a :thumbs: and i did the same. Then he changed the colors of his ground effects as he turned off. Thats my story and i sticking to it.

Archived