Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

Oh, and one more thing while I am thinking of it....

Do you live in a hole in the wall, or can't you FIND A SS IN CHICAGO!?!

Why is it that we need to set up something 100+ miles away where I am pretty sure there must be another Chicago SS that will run our little friend...

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that we need to set up something 100+ miles away where I am pretty sure there must be another Chicago SS that will run our little friend...

would be nice if there was a few SS's that wanted to by me so far the only one that has offered needs a built 427 to run,any SS that has the 6.0 with bolt ons would be nice

The only problem is that I go to Indy a HELL OF A LOT MORE than I do Morocco, or where ever the f*ck you want to race.  At least if I go to Indy I will have something to do after I win... :jester:  (and if you go to Indy, there will be more SS's there for you to blow our doors off)

lets see Morroco is about 1 1/2 hours from me or Indy which is about 3 hours away

would be nice if there was a few SS's that wanted to by me so far the only one that has offered needs a built 427 to run,any SS that has the 6.0 with bolt ons would be nice

Rich,

go into the kitchen, ask mom if you can have your balls and run somebody. This crap about the only SS in Chicago has a 427 is old. If your truck runs 13.6 as you claim, you can beat any bolt on SS out there, including mine. You only want to run anybody you can beat without turning the key...internet warrior. Gear M Up has posted you've pulled this crap before, so it's all about the talk... no walk. If mom will let you have your balls back, you'd step up and take Gear M Up's offer and run. He even posted his transmission is going away.

No guts ...no glory

BTW... I still have a Camaro that WILL run the numbers you claim and offered a handicap(girl driver), but as no surprise to anyone, you don't want any of that.

Is it because your 5.9 has reliability problems and you know you won't make it to indy? Then you should make sure you have ama so they can tow your truck back home. Even if you make it to indy, running a 13.68 against IdriveGTP you probably will blow your the 46RE tranny since you have no mods on it and need the tow. So make sure you have ama

Is it because your 5.9 has reliability problems and you know you won't make it to indy? Then you should make sure you have ama so they can tow your truck back home.  Even if you make it to indy, running a 13.68 against IdriveGTP you probably will blow your the 46RE tranny since you have no mods on it and need the tow.  So make sure you have ama

that post made no sense,I"m sorry you couldn't read my post awhile back,Truck has not had any problems since I picked it up in oct 2001 and have driven thru Indy a few times as well as Pittsburgh,truck kicked ass everytime,hit 135 comming home a few times ,got to love that B&G flash,what do you guys top out at 108

Do you live in a hole in the wall, or can't you FIND A GODDAMN SS IN CHICAGO!?!

Hey DICK....piss.gif

Earlier this year I offered to run you when I had a blower. I think its time for you go to go out back and play hide and go fu*k yourself.....bsjerk.gif

Just go away......theyareontome.gif

Do you live in a hole in the wall, or can't you FIND A GODDAMN SS IN CHICAGO!?!

Hey DICK....piss.gif

Earlier this year I offered to run you when I had a blower. I think its time for you go to go out back and play hide and go fu*k yourself.....bsjerk.gif

Just go away......theyareontome.gif

u need a blower to race a R/T with a few bolt ons?

R/T Rich-5.9 and a lot less weight than an SS

Gear M Up - 427

The engine differences and the weight differences offset...... :dunno:

Rich is the only afraid to race. He wants a sure win, so I am telling you go fight with the people on a honda civic sight.

Wait, you'd be a bitch there too. :sick:

Just race and lose like the woman you are.

R/T computer and SS computer shuts the trucks down at about the same speed i think its 109 mph or so. If you drive 135 then why should it be a problem driving the extra distance to indy anways. It won't take you long at that speed.

Again Rich read my last few posts about the facts, firstly to run 13.6 you do not have only a few bolt ons!!!. I'd beleive you if you said you were running nos and bolt ons, and tranny mods, but no, your spinteck muffler really gives you that much bhp. Secondly to run 13.6 with a 3800 pound truck you would need to have 300+ rwbhp. The torque that accompanies 300rwbhp would also blow the 46RE tranny as it is not rated to take that kind of power. Since you said you have no tranny mods, Your bound to have a transmission problem or your full of bs. Now comparing the dakota to the SS is different. You still don't understand your comparing a midsize truck to a fullsize truck. Both have basically the same displacement and your truck stock would only run mid 15s where ours stock runs basically 15s give or take a bit. To overcome the weight, we need more power. So thats why a supercharged SS will run in the high 13s. If your truck is so fast you would't be woried about running a supercharged SS.

R/T Rich-5.9 and a lot less weight than an SS

Gear M Up - 427

The engine differences and the weight differences offset...... :dunno:

Rich is the only bitch afraid to race. He wants a sure win, so I am telling you go fight with the people on a honda civic sight.

Wait, you'd be a bitch there too. :sick:

Just race and lose like the woman you are.

I do weigh less than an SS but do not forget I also only came with 250 horsepower stock ,SS has 345 stock which the additional 95 horse should cover the weight issue

R/T computer and SS computer shuts the trucks down at about the same speed i think its 109 mph or so.  If you drive 135 then why should it be a problem driving the extra distance to indy anways.  It won't take you long at that speed.

Again Rich read my last few posts about the facts, firstly to run 13.6 you do not have only a few bolt ons!!!.  I'd beleive you if you said you were running nos and bolt ons, and tranny mods, but no, your spinteck muffler really gives you that much bhp.  Secondly to run 13.6 with a 3800 pound truck you would need to have 300+ rwbhp.  The torque that accompanies 300rwbhp would also blow the 46RE tranny as it is not rated to take that kind of power.  Since you said you have no tranny mods, Your bound to have a transmission problem or your full of bs.  Now comparing the dakota to the SS is different. You still don't understand your comparing a midsize truck to a fullsize truck.  Both have basically the same displacement and your truck stock would only run mid 15s where ours stock runs basically 15s give or take a bit.  To overcome the weight, we need more power.  So thats why a supercharged SS will run in the high 13s.  If your truck is so fast you would't be woried about running a supercharged SS.

I actually topped out at 114 when the computer was stock

R/T computer and SS computer shuts the trucks down at about the same speed i think its 109 mph or so.  If you drive 135 then why should it be a problem driving the extra distance to indy anways.  It won't take you long at that speed.

Again Rich read my last few posts about the facts, firstly to run 13.6 you do not have only a few bolt ons!!!.  I'd beleive you if you said you were running nos and bolt ons, and tranny mods, but no, your spinteck muffler really gives you that much bhp.  Secondly to run 13.6 with a 3800 pound truck you would need to have 300+ rwbhp.  The torque that accompanies 300rwbhp would also blow the 46RE tranny as it is not rated to take that kind of power.  Since you said you have no tranny mods, Your bound to have a transmission problem or your full of bs.  Now comparing the dakota to the SS is different. You still don't understand your comparing a midsize truck to a fullsize truck.  Both have basically the same displacement and your truck stock would only run mid 15s where ours stock runs basically 15s give or take a bit.  To overcome the weight, we need more power.  So thats why a supercharged SS will run in the high 13s.  If your truck is so fast you would't be woried about running a supercharged SS.

I actually topped out at 114 when the computer was stock

hmm, i heard they were all limited to 109mph but it doesn't matter. so can you tell me how much each mod contributes in terms of rwbhp and rwtorque, i'm just curious.

Archived