Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmm, those times don't seem right, cause race times on other dakotas are mid 15s, and they have the same truck as you.  Also trucktrend brought the dakota R/t to the dyno and the figures I posted earlier were the dyno numbers from the R/T.

RC R/Ts will run 14.8-15.1 stock with CCs 14.9-15.3. This is with DECENT traction of course. Mine went 15.2@91 bone stock with a 2.2 60ft.

After an letter form an R/T owner, TT admitted their figures were somehow wrong.

FYI, a bone stock 03 R/T just posted 213RWHP and 298RWTQ, bone stock.

hmmm, those times don't seem right, cause race times on other dakotas are mid 15s, and they have the same truck as you.  Also trucktrend brought the dakota R/t to the dyno and the figures I posted earlier were the dyno numbers from the R/T.

RC R/Ts will run 14.8-15.1 stock with CCs 14.9-15.3. This is with DECENT traction of course. Mine went 15.2@91 bone stock with a 2.2 60ft.

After an letter form an R/T owner, TT admitted their figures were somehow wrong.

Damn, you got all timmy fact checker on this one........lol

honestly who cars about the details........hell i dunno why i even came over here........guess just cause it's local and work is boring...but usually i just let the internet shenanigans go........lol

A Mustang dyno (that TT used) always seems to read lower than a DynoJet. This could be cause for some of the difference.

Well I hope its wet and cold this weekend. 

I just got the call...They have my front differential down and out....... :banghead:

It looks like I'll need some more parts replaced....... :mad:

If it can be fixed by the weekend I'll be there....

New trans goes in Nov 29th, but that should only take a few days.......

Don't even think I'm trying to back out....Just giving fair warning...I'm aiming for Dec 5th as a for sure.....

If it has to be this weekend I bring down the Z06.......One way or another I'll be down in the 12's..... :thumbs:

Why's it already needing a diff. and tranny?

His 13.6 is quite believeable for his mods FYI. The quickest known bolt on ONLY R/T (no power adders, heads, cam, etc) is running 12.9.

With what bolt-ons? Thats a helluva fast truck to be using only bolt-ons... at that point hes flirting w/ the LS1 cars. :wtf:

Post on the board and I'm sure they'll be happy to post their lists. We have SEVERAL 12.9-13.3 bolt on only trucks on the board.

Damn, you got all timmy fact checker on this one........lol

honestly who cars about the details........hell i dunno why i even came over here........guess just cause it's local and work is boring...but usually i just let the internet shenanigans go........lol

Hey, I'm sick so it's either this or NYPD Blue, or both. LOL

Archived