Any SS guys in Arizona

azRedss

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

That is one Messed up truck! Soo much for the new wax job... anyways the pavilians in scottsdale on sat nights sounds good, i was out there this weekend and had the only ss silverado parked at the end. There needs to be more of them there.

• 4 years later...

Hey I'm new to Arizona, just moved from Baton Rouge. I would like to have a get together on sat the 27 of june maybe near the I-10 and the watson exit. If your for it add your name to this list and I think if we can get at least 3-5 trucks we should do it. I know there's a red SS near Tonapah I've seen hopefully he sees this and replys. 454 SS's are welcome too.

1. onebluess

IM DOWN! but dont u think its kinda late to b advertising a meet?? idk but im still down im in avondale so....... lol ps its so nice out here ^_^ come on 110 deg!!!!!! let me know where exactly tho............

its always a possibilty but my weekends are all over the place with work and other things going on. Plus the I10 and Watson is a nice little hike for me but plan something up and I will try to clear my schedule up. This weekend, no go, 4th of july weekend shot, following weekend maybe.....

how about July 11? I was thinking about 7PM, maybe it will be a little cooler. And a few more weeks might allow a few more people to come too. I will scope the area out in Watson for a good place and maybe a place to eat between now and then.

Archived