Any SS guys in Arizona

azRedss

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't look like anyone's coming so I think I'm going to stay home. It's hot anyway! If anyone can suggest a better spot closer to where everyone is let me know. We'll try again for this next Saturday.

Hey guys - I am selling my 2003 Silverado SS here in Chandler, in case you have any buddies interested, ETC. Id be willing to pay a

$250 buyers referral fee if someone here sends somebody my way and I get close to the asking price.

Good truck, 79k miles, stock except rims. No major problems except the passengers door cladding which I am hopefully having replaced this week or next.

Thanks!!

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56181

Hey guys - I am selling my 2003 Silverado SS here in Chandler, in case you have any buddies interested, ETC. Id be willing to pay a

$250 buyers referral fee if someone here sends somebody my way and I get close to the asking price.

Good truck, 79k miles, stock except rims. No major problems except the passengers door cladding which I am hopefully having replaced this week or next.

Thanks!!

How much is the asking price? Looks like a nice truck! Make sure you tell the new owner about the SS get togethers We're tring to start. Good Luck!

Dang i just saw this thread. I am back in AZ now, are u guys still going to get together? It would be a great time. Let me know. Thanks. :chevy:

Yes, read the whole thread and you'll see where we are trying again this Sat same time and place. just let us know for sure. You'll be there and I think digger dan, linzerella and Vmaxaz are planning on coming too???? That would make five of us. We'll just keep the same spot unless someone can suggest a better spot closer to where everyone is.

Thanks!!

You could come to our get together Saturday have a little more fun with it and put a for sale sign on it while your there.

Okay i think i should be able to make it. If anything changes I will let you guys know.. See you guys at 7 on sat. Just so I don't get lost what is the best way to get there from North phx. around happy valley and I-17 area. Thanks

Ok Everyone how about the parking located just south of Autozone off the Watson exit. Saturday July 18. 7:00 PM. Autozone is only about one block south off of I-10. There is a few places close by to eat. Just respond and let me know who is coming.

I think i should be able to make it. How do I get there from happy valley and I-17

I've only lived here for a month but i would think you would take the 17 to the 10 ,go west and get off the watson exit.

Archived