HALO 2

vette dude

Last I knew you couldn't play on Xbox Live with a Modded xbox, anyone know different? Halo 2 def. rocks, I'm up for a little multiplayer, my tag is...ready...rico750sxi. We all are so original aren't we? Now we just have to set up a time to play.

How about other games? I would love to get a good group of us to play Live once in a while. I have a lot of Live games, Madden and Woods '05, Top Spin, Ghost Recon, PGR2(my fav. live game), All Star Baseball 2005, and some others. I love Live but don't use it enough, I only have one person in my friends list--what a loser!!

Last I knew you couldn't lpay on Xbox Live with a Modded xbox, anyone know different? Halo 2 def. rocks, I'm up for a little multiplayer, my tag is...ready...rico750sxi. We all are so original aren't we? Now we just have to set up a time to play.

what about 7:00 your time rico?? That is like six here? :seeya:

Last I knew you couldn't play on Xbox Live with a Modded xbox, anyone know different? Halo 2 def. rocks, I'm up for a little multiplayer, my tag is...ready...rico750sxi. We all are so original aren't we? Now we just have to set up a time to play.

How about other games? I would love to get a good group of us to play Live once in a while. I have a lot of Live games, Madden and Woods '05, Top Spin, Ghost Recon, PGR2(my fav. live game), All Star Baseball 2005, and some others. I love Live but don't use it enough, I only have one person in my friends list--what a loser!!

You can play Live with a moded box if you get the right chip. Check these sites for chips. X-Box mod chip. X-Box mod chip.

I'll get the cheeper chip because allI want to do is play burne dgames.

Archived