It's Not Pretty!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Center Caps came today, now it looks a little better. Wheels with center caps ended up costing $246.00, and with new snowtires, it came to about $800.00. Now my 20's will last longer and I don't have to worry about the anti-icer the state puts on the hightways in the winter. That crap will ruin wheels real fast!

wheels_w-caps.jpg

Center Caps came today, now it looks a little better.  Wheels with center caps ended up costing $246.00, and with new snowtires, it came to about $800.00.  Now my 20's will last longer and I don't have to worry about the anti-icer the state puts on the hightways in the winter.  That crap will ruin wheels real fast!

wheels_w-caps.jpg

call me crazy, but i think siome 18's would look good on a SS, and especially, with some low profiles, a drop, and all of that weight reduction... :devil:

NOTE TO SELF:

do not move to an area that would require me to purchase a 2nd set of tires for something called 'snow' :confused:

:jester:

:crackup::withstupid:

I got a set of 04' Escalade takeoffs for winter, $400 delivered from Ebay.  They're going on later this week.  :(

I bought a set of CHROME '04 Escalade 17" takeoff's for $400 just so I wouldnt have to run the 23's in the RAIN!! Screw some snow!! :banghead:

I can not afford to buy wheels and new tires for winter. I hope the stock wheels/tires are as good as some have said, this will be my first winter with the SS. The last few winters I had my Z71 and that thing was good in the snow as long as the bed was full of snow and ice.

But as long as you clean it of your wheels will be fine I have been doing that for years and never had a problem.

A) 70 hr weeks for the last year, didn't allow much time to clean the wheels properly last winter. :(

B) The AT tires are much better in the snow. I will put up pics later, I needed them the same day I put them on. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived