My Supplier is Selling his Business.....

6.0ss

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THe Pioneer,

Comes with Nav, DVD, LCD Display, multichannel processor ready, And it has invehical Diognastics, like a Gtech would,

If you want the brain, give me a part number, I will see what I can get!

Fatboyss: I am in the same boat as Dan- Sony amps are not reliable, I had a friend insist on them because they cost less, He has cooked 3 of them. then one that I cooked 3 min after install testing began. They stink but if you want them I will muster up a price for you. THe k40 sells for right around 650$ for the built in units. In our trucks it is not hard to install! Remote start and alarms I can get as well, Viper, DEI, and some others, The cheapest MP3 cd player that I can get is from Pioneer and is around 150$

Fatboyss:  I am in the same boat as Dan- Sony amps are not reliable,  I had a friend insist on them because they cost less,  He has cooked 3 of them. then one that I cooked 3 min after install testing began.  They stink but if you want them I will muster up a price for you.  THe k40 sells for right around 650$ for the built in units.  In our trucks it is not hard to install!  Remote start and alarms I can get as well,  Viper, DEI, and some others,  The cheapest MP3 cd player that I can get is from Pioneer and is around 150$

Yeah I still want the Amps..... My buddy has had one for 2 years now and hasnt had a problem with it.......eah get me some prices on remote starts and alrms..... I can get the amp for 179.00 at BestBuy so I hope there cheaper than that... thanks alot

cokedrvrbjw:  The alpine Monitors,  Are you talking about the TME M770's with the touch screen on them??

any!

Here are the two alpine raw monitors

TME M770 are around 450$ This is the Touch Screen

TME M580 is around 300$ This is the old style but very good picture.

Ok here is the list so far that I will take over to my guy on Tuesday!

kicker s12l72's?

PAC harness

Viper Alarm

Sony XM radio xtra car setup (DRN XM01)

Alpine TME M770 Monitor

Alpine TME M580 Monitor

Sony XM-2200GTX Amplifier (1200 watt amplifiers ???)

DVD Nav Head unit, Pioneer AVIC-N1 1650$ I have sold a bunch of these

Pioneer Navigation Brain Separate, Will ask,

If I left anything out let me know! I will have posted prices by tuesday or wednesday!

Archived