My Supplier is Selling his Business.....

6.0ss

Hey Everyone!

My Supplier is more than likely selling the business at the end of this year and I might loose my connection to getting wholesale cost on all of the Audio Gear. So here is the deal, I want to help out all of you guys by getting you the wholesale price, I can Get Sony, Kicker, Pioneer, Alpine, Phoenix Gold, Diamond Audio and K40 as well as lots of LED lighting and wire accessories.

If you want something, Post a reply on here and I will compile the list, take it in and get exact prices for you on the stuff and post the prices on this thread as well, do not use PM's it will be easier on here.

Joe Krelle

PS: This stuff all comes with warranty and you get the original receipt's

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe, the last time I talked to you about everything it was around 1,500 bucks. Is that about right. Sorry I haven't checked in with you, but it's been pretty busy with Matthew. I can't remember everything exactly, but it was DA M6 speakers, Alpine amp, I can't remember which one, and then the Alpine DVD head unit.

OK guys.. Got the new alternator from my supplyer.. Built by a local guy here in Chicago area. Was an exact drop in, had the same wires in the harness but different connector, spliced in 3 wires and I was done, 30 min job,

The numbers on this alt are awesome.

It has max power at 6000 rpm, 268 amps!!!!!!! :crazy:

Remember that engine RPM is not Alt RPM, the Alt spins at about 1600 RPM at Idle and generates 90 amps!! :crazy:

THe stock SS alternator peakes at 110 amps at 8000 rpm. which sucks!!

I was crankin the stereo the whole way home and it sounded cleaner, louder and no dimming with the new alt.

Total cost was 425$ with a 5 year guarantee.

652077_39_full.jpg

Blacky1313, I can't remember the last thing we were talking about, I know it was a while ago, I was just going to leave it up to you when you wanted to do something but it seems like my hook up might not be here after christmas.

The Diamond Speakers were around 270$ or 170$, Can't remember exactly the DVD head unit D300 was 1250-1450, and the amps were 80-200$ But I will repull the prices if you want to get into this again!

BigBL62 The best DVD nav combo unit out right now is the Pioneer AVIC N1, My price out the door is right around 1650$ plus tax.

NICE N LOW SILVERADO: The Alternator direct drop in is around 400$ and you will have more than 200 amps, I ordered mine and as a 200 amp and it came as a freak creation. There are two amps that come to mind for 800 RMS watts. The Amp I have in my truck, Phoenix Gold TI 600.2, The birth certificate on mine rated it 747 watts x 1 at 4 ohm and have done bench tests at 1300 watts at 2 ohm. split that an you have about 900-1000 watts at 3 ohm x 1 My guy has 2 left and they go for what I thought was 300-450$ The other amp is the Phoenix Gold X1200.1, it does 1200 watts if you have 1 ohm or 4 ohm, it does not change.

cokedrvrbjw: The alpine Monitors, Are you talking about the TME M770's with the touch screen on them??

dylanvonkleist: I can get PAC stuff, I just need a part number to make sure it get the right thing!!!!

GEAR EM UP: You live in my back yard so I could do the install for you if you wanted anything!!!

Archived