Tru Flames

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw something on Speed Channel about this guy (or somebody else that does the flames like that) they didn't call it a "flame" job, it is a "fire" job :cool:

Anyway, the first "fire" job he did for a customer was on a black helicopter. The owner told about the day he was landing the helo somewhere in town, a guy driving by in a car spotted him landing, thought the helo was on fire and called 911. Needless to say, the pilot had much unwanted attention that day.

There was a red SS in the TRUCKING mag over the summer with a flame job like that and it looked really hot.

These aren't quite as good as the two above but the placement is good.

It would be a tough call between the blue and real flames. Blue looks cool, the real ones have a way more wow effect :thumbs: Hmm.... can't decide

104.jpg

There was a red SS in the TRUCKING mag over the summer with a flame job like that and it looked really hot.

These aren't quite as good as the two above but the placement is good.

It would be a tough call between the blue and real flames. Blue looks cool, the real ones have a way more wow effect :thumbs: Hmm.... can't decide

104.jpg

That truck is on fire! That thing is amazing. If i had a black or red truck I would do that when the mod money came in.

Archived