Tru Flames

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this guy that lives right next door does that paint job, he just got done with a black camaro, it looks sweet. i will get is web site info tomorrow so you can see some of his work, he also said only a couple guys no how to do it. :)

jis this paint or is it vinyl? I like this one better than the ones above. LOOKS REAL GOOD

JOSH

• 2 weeks later...

I got an answer back........ :eek:

Our starting price on Tru-fire is $5500.00 which starts behind the front wheel wells and into the first door and goes up from there if you want it on the hood or any other location on the vehicle. The 34 Coupe we did on TLC show Rides cost $10,000.00 for the fire.

Our starting price on Tru-fire is $5500.00 which starts behind the front wheel wells and into the first door and goes up from there if you want it on the hood or any other location on the vehicle. The 34 Coupe we did on TLC show Rides cost $10,000.00 for the fire.

DO IT!

• 2 weeks later...

I watched rides last night and the guys at killer paint painted a 34 ford. They call it true flames. They also showed a black hummer, speed boat, and helicopter painted with true flames from the guys at killer paint. All three owned by a pizza brewery business.

pretty sweet indeed.

Brandon

DO IT!

:withstupid:

DO IT!

:withstupid:

:withstupid::withstupid:

DO IT!

Keep feeding Ryan some Mikey D's, and you'll be able to swing that in no time.... :crackup:

• 8 months later...

Archived