Sport Truck?

dros44

They will only do trucks that are Brand New for 05.  That is why there is no f150 or anything also.

Aaron

:withstupid: The truck of the year is usually the newest one to the market. It really doesn't mean that much.

:withstupid:

Keep in mind that the Toyota Tundra was once "TRUCK OF THE YEAR" :crackup:

... and the Titan was "4x4 OF THE YEAR" :crackup:

Those awards are usually just a joke... goes to the newest truck or the highest bidder. Do you honestly think the Nissan Titan is a better 4x4 than any other truck on the road? HA!

I rarely put much stock in those magazine picks... it's usually all about manufacturer kickback and advertising dollars anyway!

We all know who has the Best sporttruck anyway..... anyone who drives a Silverado SS :thumbs:

Sport truck tested the x-runner at 6.9 in 0-60 and 14.92 at 93.10mph. and its a 4.0l v-6 with 245hp and 282lb-ft. weighs 3690 and can tow 3500 lb. They might not rate us the best sport truck. But ours is awd, can tow over 7500 lbs, still runs 0-60 in 6.3, and is a reasonable price. So overall ours is, I feel, the most capable truck.

Yes, our trucks are more useful, but I really think that those X-runners are pretty badass. They put a 6 speed manual that has the throw of a car shifter, it pulls better than .9g stock on the skidpad, outbrakes our trucks, and although it isn't out yet toyota is going to have a supercharger that can be put on, and still retain the factory 5yr, 60k mi warranty on everything. I think that is awesome myself.

Archived