Simplified Electric Fan Post

vdrumright

mine were shipped today and im going to see if i can have someone reprogram my pcm to work , but i still need to order the harness and where do you get the metal piece to stick in the pin on the pcm?

If you order your harness from pcmforless the pin comes already attached to the pcm wire.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do you get the stock fan off?

I was wondering about that too....

Haven't looked that close yet.

WW :cool:

pretty easy with that tool!!! I think now that ive taken everything apart about 5 times, i could knock it out in an hour. This would include the wiring of the harness as well. Its really not that bad with the right tools.

I just picked up the 2 bolts to hold the fan in place yesterday, they are the same as what holds the radiator in.

makani

whats the part # for those bolts that hold the new fans onto the radiator, my old fan shroud uses different smaller ones?? Oh yeah and to take the clutch fan off, just need a big pipe type adjustable wrench and a few wacks with a hammer, much easier with the old shroud out of the way and hit it counter clockwise...

whats the part # for those bolts that hold the new fans onto the radiator, my old fan shroud uses different smaller ones??  Oh yeah and to take the clutch fan off, just need a big pipe type adjustable wrench and a few wacks with a hammer, much easier with the old shroud out of the way and hit it counter clockwise...

Or if you don't have the part number, anyone know the thread?

Archived