Thanks to everyone ruining my X-mas!

A"SS"

I showed my wife the SS pullover someone posted last week from ChevyMall, she then told me that it would be stupid to buy one and I would look like a FAG wearing it. Come to find out she was trying to surprise me with one but they are now sold out and they dont think they will get another shipment before Christmas. Thanks a lot you guys, for buying them all up! LOL

I showed my wife the SS pullover someone posted last week from ChevyMall, she then told me that it would be stupid to buy one and I would look like a FAG wearing it. Come to find out she was trying to surprise me with one but they are now sold out and they dont think they will get another shipment before Christmas. Thanks a lot you guys, for buying them all up! LOL

don't worry you were not the only one that got shafted.

:withstupid: I just had a new jacket made (embroidered) looks great. I'm sure if I took in the logo she could reproduce it. It would probably be 10 to 15 buck for the SS to be put on a fleece or shirt. I can get silk screened shirts for under $15. I still need to drop the stuff off so he can make me one.

Archived