FS: 2004 Brand New Blue SS, 32,990

6.0ss

Spotted a blue SS on a dealer lot on Rt 64 on the east side of Saint Charles IL with aftermarket wheels, It is brand new, with the window sticker. the tag on the thing says 32900 down from 43100, Ill bet you could get the thing for 31k with the bad ass wheels brand new,, Just an info post for those looking!!!!

Don Mc Cue Chevrolet in St Charles IL, Route 64. 60174

A search on the chevrolet site should find it easy, I just thought that this dealer is really trying to move it!!! SOme one could get lucky, especially with some nice wheels and rubber on it!!!

Don Mc Cue Chevrolet in St Charles IL, Route 64.  60174

A search on the chevrolet site should find it easy,  I just thought that this dealer is really trying to move it!!!  SOme one could get lucky, especially with some nice wheels and rubber on it!!!

I talked to them today about the truck. It is actually a 2003 that they have had for almost 2 years. They really do want to move it, but they want to add $1800 for the wheels on top of the cost. I would most likely have taken it if it were black and a 2004.

Wow, I would consider getting it and putting it a garage so when mine wears out, I have that one!! LOL

But for real, you could prob get it for around 28-30 knowing that it is an 03 and if they are charging 1800 for the new rubber, I want the factory rubber that came with it too!! :D

Any pics?

WW :cool:

There's a black 04 SS at a dealer by my house here in Denver, that has been there for month's. Nice looking, chromes and every option. sticker is 43k, tag around the mirror says 34k, but i bet a lower price could be negotiated. They also have a used red 03 SS with low miles and in perfect shape, as well as an exhaust and some other mods.

Brother has the thing at my parents house tonight!!! dealer let him take it home for the night!!! :eek:

So he is going in tomorrow to check it all out and see what the deal is with the final pricing!!

I might spend tomorrow night pulling the stereo from the dodge and reinstalling the stock one!!!

I sure hope

What Price do you think it could be had for??? Red tag says 32k with aftermarket wheels!!

should be able to get it for 30k with aftermarket wheels maybe a little less depending how bad they want to get rid of it. make an offer if they dont take it give them your number and tell them if they change their mind to call you.

Archived