New Time

chevy38fan

hehe. I know you guys don't care. but, I ran a new best last night at Orlando Speedworld down in Orlando, FL. 14.690 @ 93.75 mph. 3.55 peg leg

mods: Air Ram CAI, Flowmaster 40 muffler, and SuperChips Max micro tuner for the 03 HEMI

not bad I guess? oh yeah, no weight removal mods. :cool:

Good job.

What is it with the 1/2 ton Hemi trucks, are they programmed to kill bottom end power from the factory, or...?

My buddy has a 3/4 ton worktruck, he can roast his tires like nobody's business. Is this an oddity, or is it because it's a 3/4 ton long box?

What kind of 38 Chevy do you have/like? Or is that a door# of a race car?

What is it with the 1/2 ton Hemi trucks, are they programmed to kill bottom end power from the factory, or...?

not sure i understand the question? I can roast the tires very easily.. actually I ran a 17.0 first run of the night. no launch. just stomped it and the peg leg went up in smoke. hehe

Zippy. yes it is a bitch to launch see above. LOL. 2.2 60's pretty consistantly though. all my limited slip pals are 2.0-2.1 so i'm loosing about .1-.2 in the 1/4 due to my peg leg!

What kind of 38 Chevy do you have/like? Or is that a door# of a race car?

38- 3 and 8. dale and dale jr.

nice, those mods helped you out quite well, is your truck a 4x4?

no

How do you like the Superchips tuning on the Hemi?

i love it. tonight I was leaving work. got the truck straigtend out from a turn and nailed it at about 20 mph.... right rear busted loose through the rest of first, bounced off the rev limiter and hit 2nd and spun for a few more feet. so in reality i hate it.. because i have to buy tires now. lol

It looks like we need to line the trucks up at Gainsville before it gets to cold!! Great time.

right on!

Archived