posting signature picture

ledfootss

• 4 weeks later...
?  Stupid question-how do you post picture signatures anyway?  I have tried, but obviously I cannot figure it out. :banghead:    I can be a bit retarded when it comes to computers.

Are you going to use one of your pic's already hosted on the web? If so, bring up that picture, then right click on it and copy the location of it. Then log into "My Controls" on silveradoss.com, click on "Edit Signature" in the left hand column. Then click on "IMG" and paste the address of your image. As per board rules: Maximum size is 700 X 200 pixels. (this means no more than 700 wide or 200 tall), more can be read here about Signature Guidelines

Example:

photo-6328.jpg

Hope this helps!

Ray

?   Stupid question-how do you post picture signatures anyway?  I have tried, but obviously I cannot figure it out. :banghead:    I can be a bit retarded when it comes to computers.

Are you going to use one of your pic's already hosted on the web? If so, bring up that picture, then right click on it and copy the location of it. Then log into "My Controls" on silveradoss.com, click on "Edit Signature" in the left hand column. Then click on "IMG" and paste the address of your image. As per board rules: Maximum size is 700 X 200 pixels. (this means no more than 700 wide or 200 tall), more can be read here about Signature Guidelines

Example:

photo-6328.jpg

Hope this helps!

Ray

thanx! I am going to attempt to pull this off.

Congratulations you now have a Signature Pic!!!!! :cheers:

Thanx! Its not the one I want though. I have one I like that is on my website, but the pixels are too much. I have no idea how to fix that. Oh well. I do have a picture of me and my SS, but me and the SS look like crap. Maybe I will update my pics sometime.

Archived