SSS.com t-shirts

SSminneapolis

alright. it has been a while since we have had t-shirts offered online...so i figured i would try to make this interesting.

the current shirt looks like this...

77532081.jpg

77532075.jpg

but i would like to have a little contest to design something new. something better. so here goes. everyone has until Jan. 15, 2005 to make up their own version of what they would like. once that date has passed we will have a poll to select which design everyone likes best.

as far as getting the shirts made, i have a guy that will do it. he does all the stuff for my company. i am hoping to offer different colors and types of shirts (long sleeve, short sleeve - ideas are welcome). we will get that, as well as cost figured out once we have a design selected.

so, once you have created a design, post it on this thread. if you are unable to host your own pictures PM me and i would be happy to do so.

if anyones has any questions or comments, feel free to post.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is about new shirts. if you are looking for the old shirts feel free to PM the moderator that supplied those. i did sometime ago, but he said it would be sometime before they were offered again.

i was talking with another member and figured this would be a good opportunity to get everyone involved in the design...so that is what this thread is for - new ideas.

Heres something to help the process out a little. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL DESIGNS ON THIS TEMPLATE TO KEEP THE IDEAS UNIFORM AND CLEAN! :thumbs:

If the image on the shirt is detailed then maybe submit it as an enlarged pic then show the placement and colors on this template.

Tshirt.jpg

Are there any current shirts still available?  I'll take a couple if they are.

Michael

this thread is about new shirts. if you are looking for the old shirts feel free to PM the moderator that supplied those. i did sometime ago, but he said it would be sometime before they were offered again.

i was talking with another member and figured this would be a good opportunity to get everyone involved in the design...so that is what this thread is for - new ideas.

Are the old t-shirts still available?

You don't read much do you? :wtf:

Archived