SSS.com t-shirts

SSminneapolis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys... I can't draw on the Computer. But how about a shirt with an SS logo on the front left chest. On the back, have made like a "Wanted" poster. Have at top a big "Wanted", then the front mug shot of the SS, then underneith have a side profile shot of the SS. and at the bottom, Have something Like "For killing Dodges and Fords" or some other saying????

:thumbs:

Hey Guys...  I can't draw on the Computer.  But how about a shirt with an SS logo on the front left chest.  On the back, have made like a "Wanted" poster.  Have at top a big "Wanted", then the front mug shot of the SS, then underneith have a side profile shot of the SS.  and at the bottom, Have something Like "For killing Dodges and Fords"  or some other saying????

Hows this?

wantedSS.jpg

Hey Guys...  I can't draw on the Computer.  But how about a shirt with an SS logo on the front left chest.  On the back, have made like a "Wanted" poster.  Have at top a big "Wanted", then the front mug shot of the SS, then underneith have a side profile shot of the SS.  and at the bottom, Have something Like "For killing Dodges and Fords"  or some other saying????

Hows this?

wantedSS.jpg

thats very good :crackup:

Hows this?

wantedSS.jpg

I Like It!!!!!! A Lot!!!! A Lot!!!

:thumbs::rollin::thumbs:

Hows this?

wantedSS.jpg

That's cool. :thumbs: I like that one so far.

Great job guys. keep em coming.

for those that want a shirt that just has SilveradoSS on them...we can always make two designs...that will work too...i am sure more than enough people will order to make it all worth while.

i email the guy next week to get basic pricing info...t-shirt options and color options...ill start a poll so that we can select which styles and colors...i am going for 3-4 different colors...and 3-4 different styles...

Great job guys. keep em coming.

for those that want a shirt that just has SilveradoSS on them...we can always make two designs...that will work too...i am sure more than enough people will order to make it all worth while.

i email the guy next week to get basic pricing info...t-shirt options and color options...ill start a poll so that we can select which styles and colors...i am going for 3-4 different colors...and 3-4 different styles...

In agreement with SSminneapolis. If we can all decide on one front logo, and one back logo. Those who just want front only, will be easy to make. That way there is only two (2) silk screens/set ups to be made. That way we will ALL have the same front logo, and some will have both. It will save on the Setup cost. Questions or Comments?????...................

:thumbs::rollin::thumbs:

Archived