SSS.com t-shirts

SSminneapolis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Guys...  I can't draw on the Computer.  But how about a shirt with an SS logo on the front left chest.  On the back, have made like a "Wanted" poster.  Have at top a big "Wanted", then the front mug shot of the SS, then underneith have a side profile shot of the SS.  and at the bottom, Have something Like "For killing Dodges and Fords"  or some other saying????

:thumbs:

Hows this?

wantedSS.jpg

:thumbs: LOVE This one, add the silveradoss.com in the front and I will buy 3. how/where can I order them? :crackup:

This one is good, It should say Wanted, for killing HEMI's and Eating Fords

this should piss off the dodge boys!  :D

hemikiller.jpg

C"MON Dylan quit teasing, "Let's get'er done"

:thumbs:

I will definetly buy 3.

You could use this Image and do something like

345 hp

6.0 L motor

AWD

20 in wheels,

Forty Two Thousand Dollars!!!

Killing your First HEMI,

PRICELESS!!

What about something like this:

Front :

cartoon pic of front angle view of SS (black) maybe with a background scene of a dragway....... Silverado SS.com logo below picture.....

Back :

Rear angle view of SS in distance (down track)on same Dragway scene. Main focus item of back image should be tomb stones at the launch pad of dragway with Dodge SRT 10 and maybe a few others Ford Lightning ect... and a big RIP at the top of shirt......could include veh stats of the fallen ones...

Have no skills to make it happen but looks good in my head :jester:

What about something like this:

Front :

cartoon pic of front angle view of SS (black) maybe with a background scene of a dragway....... Silverado SS.com logo below picture.....

Back :

Rear angle view of SS in distance (down track)on same Dragway scene. Main focus item of back image should be tomb stones at the launch pad of dragway with Dodge SRT 10 and maybe a few others Ford Lightning ect... and a big RIP at the top of shirt......could include  veh stats of the fallen ones...

Have no skills to make it happen but looks good in my head  :jester:

HOLY CRAP! :crazy:

I'm good... but Im not that good! :eek:

my friend has a t-shirt company i think im going to have some of those made Dylan(sorry for taking you idea) but instad of the 6.0 motor i think ill have him put a black SS but i think it may be a little costly il will get back to you.

Archived