New Interior

drako

Hi everyone well i just got back my truck today from the interior shop and i washed it well i got katskin's dark charcoal with light slate inserts. the truck came cloth from factory so i wanted the entire SS feel to it so i got this ordered i hope you guys like it.

truckinterior1.jpg

Truck.jpg

truckinterior.jpg

grill.jpg

Wow thats a huge upgrade from the factory leather interior, very nice and what did that run ya?

about a $1000 installed, the car came with cloth so i asked if i can get leather before we signed and they said sure we work with this interior guy, (standard match oem was about 850 i believe it was about $100 more for the special stuff)when i saw katskin on the emblem i went in closer and was like...."really....what else can i do...." :D they were supposed to put grey stiching but everyone is already on vacation but im very happy with it thanks for the compliments :chevy:

looks slick, mine should be arriving sometime in the next couple of weeks, great choice on the suede inserts. did you get the heated seats installed, i just did mine the first week of agust. It makes all the difference on long road trips.

Chitwood

Archived