06 Sss Tucking 28's...

saw this over gmfs.com and had to post it here, i know how most of us feel about airbags on reguler truck but WoW...

Done by Ekstensive Metal Works:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/expres...2db16cdd9ef.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/expres...4bb71f7960c.jpg

i can appreciate the work that was put in, but SS's weren't made for this.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of reminds me of this lightning :puke: on 30s

CIMG5519.jpg

WoW!!! them dudes from SWIFT got way to much to throw around, i mean some of their cars are f*cking badass but a lot of them like this lightning just end up looking kinda stupid. i'v met a couple of the guys from that club and i see them all the time at the paint shop that does most of there cars here in Downey but the majorit of cars/trucks end up looking ridiculous.

as a matter a fact one of their lightnings stays not to far from my house, same color as that one but with blue graphics and on color matched 24's...

-Rob

I remember when the smaller the rim, the "cooler" you were... 10" daytons etc etc..

Now apparently the bigger the rim the better ?

Looks absolutly retarded IMO.

just because its not ones style doesnt make the truck ugly....

true!!! i lik how it sits and the look but not the fact that they did it to an SSS, they coulda taken a regular silvy. but i guess the fact that it's an SS makes it a little more rare then other bagged trucks...

-Rob

that SSS is straight freaking awesome!!!! Ekstensive is one of, if not the best shop in the country for bagging and body drop's. They did it very tastefully, and we all know that SSS's are not very powerful or performance minded from the factory, it takes quite a bit to make one fast. So doing that to a stock SSS is pretty cool.

Edited by VhoGmc (see edit history)