Further Guidance on Sig Pics

BenKey

In an effort to try and be even across the board, we have shut down a number of sig pics that have been over the size limit.

700X200 is the limit. That means 700 is the max pixel on width, and 200 is the max on height. Of course height is the biggest concern (more scrolling).

It appears that some figure as long as it adds up to 900 - you're cool. Not the case. Please take another look at the size of your sig pics. If it's not there, then re-size it.

If you need help re-sizing, any of us can help you.

Remember, it's not the system doing this, but up to us to regulate.

TIA

ben is correct and i'm backing this quite well. if your pic comes up missing from your sig, that doesn't mean put it back. you can probably figure out why it was deleted most of you. some i have given warnings to and will only have a short period of time before they lose the sig picture. the same goes with the lines. you don't need to describe every modification you've done, there is a garage for that which you can link your truck to. we all like the trucks, but there are rules that everyone must and will follow. :smash:

we do appreciate those that have worked with us though, thanx guys (and girls). :cheers:

It's good the know the guidelines will be evenly enforced. :cool: I took my sig down before the original deadline, but noticed a number of members who didn't, and some new members' sigs got out of hand right out of the chute.

Hey, Slim.

You have such a nice sig picture there but it was a little on the flat side so I downloaded it and gave it some punch. If you like it just right click and save it. If not, no sweat. I just had some free time this afternoon.

21770.jpg

I just want to apologize regarding mine. When I was on here yesterday I noticed my sig was missing and didn't realize this was the reason for it so I re-added it. I'll see what I can do sometime over the weekend or next week to fix it. Thanks :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

Archived