Anyone Interested in BSER Rollpan??

383ss

Well guys we have enough orders to build this batch of roll pans. I'm waiting for that check then we will have them made. For all of you that have prepaid; thank you. I have five confirmed orders. Expect to be charged on Friday or monday depending on our crappy weather.

It will take about a week or so to build, check and box them, then 3 to 5 days for shipping.

For those who are considering buying one, you will have to wait about 4 to 6 months for the next production run if you don't get your order in by the end of the week.

I know it's a long time between production runs but this takes a lot of my time and to be honest I don't make enough to make it worth doing much. The main reason I build them is an ego thing. I like the idea of somthing I build is running around out there on your trucks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An update guys on the roll pans:

The first 3 are finished and we are working on building 5 more. There seems to be some that missed out last time and didn't want to wait another six months. Once we get them all made we will get them boxed (we have to build the boxes too) and shipped out, hopefully by the end of the week.

Here's a list of those who ordered; your credit cards will be charged today unless you prepaid with a check.

Justin L. - 2 pans

Erik V.

Dylan V.

Johnathan A.

John W.

Benjamin R.

Michael M.

For those that might still be interested I'll take orders until I finish with this run. Once I shut down it will be 4 to 6 months till enough of you bug me enough to do it again. Probably get the last one in the mold Tues. evening at the rate I'm going now; so you have until then to get an order in.

Thanks guys,

Bob

Sorry for the delay guys but I have all the roll pans completeed and boxed. They will be on the way today; Fedex should be dropping them off to you in the next few days. If you don't get yours with in the next 5 days PM me and I'll get you a tracking number.

Bob

383SS has his because he sent his girlfriend down to pick it up. Cool girllfriend and she's hot too :jester:

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the delay guys but I have all the roll pans completeed and boxed.  They will be on the way today; Fedex should be dropping them off to you in the next few days.  If you don't get yours with in the next 5 days PM me and I'll get you a tracking number.

Bob

Bob,

This might be a little late...hopefully not, but I am ready to order a rollpan and so is my buddy...his truck got hit & run in the bed panel so he wants to paint the pan when the truck gets fixed in the shop.... hopefully your still makin them, there is 2 orders right here...I'll most likely call you if you dont answer this thread in a day or two.... :chevy:

Sorry for the delay guys but I have all the roll pans completeed and boxed.  They will be on the way today; Fedex should be dropping them off to you in the next few days.  If you don't get yours with in the next 5 days PM me and I'll get you a tracking number.

Bob

383SS has his because he sent his girlfriend down to pick it up.  Cool girllfriend and she's hot too :jester:

she's pretty good to me :cool:

383SS has his because he sent his girlfriend down to pick it up.  Cool girllfriend and she's hot too :jester:

Get any pics??? :D

nope, not even fitted yet... I'm going to get my hood first and fix a dent in the tailgate and paint them all at once... hopefully it will be done in 2-3 weeks.

Archived