How Would These Look Under An SS

:puke: I think those rims are nasty the stock SS wheels looks way better

I think the design of the wheel makes it look smaller than it really is. I would also stick with the originals or your 22" Replicas instead.

I would put the money into upgrading yor brakes instead. Look at the Baer Alumasport package. They are my next mod!!

I think the design of the wheel makes it look smaller than it really is. I would also stick with the originals or your 22" Replicas instead.

I would put the money into upgrading yor brakes instead. Look at the Baer Alumasport package. They are my next mod!!

:thumbs: I agree.

Damn... I'm still thinking about these, was down to the 'Submit' button earlier.

I'm known for blowing money on rims, $1770 rims/tires shipped.

If I don't like 'em I could mount the tires on one of the sets of 20's that are taking up room.

And then I'll open a rim shop... :D

WW :cool:

Damn... I'm still thinking about these, was down to the 'Submit' button earlier.

I'm known for blowing money on rims, $1770 rims/tires shipped.

If I don't like 'em I could mount the tires on one of the sets of 20's that are taking up room.

And then I'll open a rim shop...  :D

Don't get them from the gibbs site yet. There are some on E-Bay. Might save yourself some money. Although I see there is a wheel/tire combo package going on at JGP right now. Thought you might be interested. I personally like the wheels.

JGP Wheels auction

Thanks Slim...

I was looking at that auction too... His would come out to $1100 shipped.

I would still have to buy rubber.

Locally the best price ia $750 for the Goodyears, Tire Rack was $600 shipped, then another $60-80 to mount and balance.

The Gibbs deal works out better for the package.

Brad at Gibbs emailed a pic of a blue Tahoe...

Me like.

80646746.jpg

Archived