New Jersey

dros44

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:seeya:

I'm in.  As Shopman stated though,...spring may be a better deal.  We could all line up on the beach for a photo opp!

Stealth03ss - I drive up your way quite often!  I'll keep my eye out for ya.

Other options:

1.  meet in Atlantic City for the day

2.  meet at Island Dragway (for a show / shine and maybe a quick 1/4 run)  :thumbs:

3.  Great Adventure in central NJ

4.  Rent the Dyno at Bruces Speed shop in northern NJ for a couple of hours.

5.  All enter the M&M Mars car show in May (500-700 cars)

Keep us posted on a firm date and location!

haha your the guy with the black rims that i passed on the belvidere bridge that time and we exchanged waves....i actualy live on gravel hill rd like 3 miles from that bridge. i heard you leave the light there in belvidere one time like 4 days after i got my truck which was like 7 months ago....i was standin there on the sidewalk with some friends laughing that i had the same exact truck as you and when we heard you half launch from the light everybody looked at me and said doood you gotta make yours do that....lol

haha your the guy with the black rims that i passed on the belvidere bridge that time and we exchanged waves....i actualy live on gravel hill rd like 3 miles from that bridge. i heard you leave the light there in belvidere one time like 4 days after i got my truck which was like 7 months ago....i was standin there on the sidewalk with some friends laughing that i had the same exact truck as you and when we heard you half launch from the light everybody looked at me and said doood you gotta make yours do that....lol

Gravel Hill Road?! Sure thing, I see your truck all the time. There have been times that I give my wife a nudge when I see you comming and I am,... uhhum,...driving the minivan :( I give you the :thumbs: and my wife just laughs at me. She gets a kick out of seeing me pretending that I am cool in the "family truckster". Anyway, I grew up in Belvidere, went to High School there, worked as a lifeguard at the pool, go to St Patricks church. Damn, my wife works at the high school as the social worker and her parents live on 5th street. Small world! I just built a house off of Benns hill,...about 5-10 miles from you. I even dated a girl that lived of of Gravel Hill Road (the (pale green?) house at the top of the hill on the right, about 1/4 mile up Gravel Hill Road.

...Oh, you gotta love the power fold mirrors going across the Belvidere bridge :thumbs:

I am game but we will have to wait till spring or warmmer weather I dont think we should have a problem getting 12 trucks. We had a good showing at the GM nationals in Carisle last summer. I am shure if we plan it in advance we should try to get the largest meeting on the east coast (that would be cool)

I just ran into (hunter lee) at A&A speed shop in Wilkes Barre Pa. today and told him about getting together in the spring/summer. I also showed him PLUSH mag. with Big Ts pictures in it.

Krambo...cant wait to meet up brother, the folding mirrors were made for that bridge! Wheres benns hill at?

Couple of ways to get there. The easiest (and longest) is to continue from the Belvidere bridge until you hit the stoplight on 611. Go strait through for about 1 mile and make a rt. on Franklin hill rd. Go strait until benns hill rd. Takes 20 minutes from Belvidere.

Krambo...cant wait to meet up brother, the folding mirrors were made for that bridge!  Wheres benns hill at?

Couple of ways to get there.  The easiest (and longest) is to continue from the Belvidere bridge until you hit the stoplight on 611.  Go strait through for about 1 mile and make a rt. on Franklin hill rd.  Go strait until benns hill rd.  Takes 20 minutes from Belvidere.

Gotcha, i work over in forks township industrial park at Innovative Office Products so i go past franklin hill rd. all the time. Cant wait for the nice weather and my front end to be done!!!!!!!!!!

Im in NJ I would be more then happy to meet up with you guys.  I live in Monmouth County, I willing to drive where ever.  Do you guys have anything planned yet?  Let me Know?

as of right now we are watching newcomers like you join the list so our turnout (during nice spring weather) is greater....just hang in there and try and keep the truck clean!

Archived