EFI Live's FlashScan is now available

m396 #00-011

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i am understanding this right i can do up to four vehicles with one order? i am looking into PCM upgrade i am just very picky on where to spend the cash. I have never tuned before and i am up to a challenge if it is worth it.

so i am understanding this right i can do up to four vehicles with one order?

The base license is good for 4 VINS of any supported vehicle type. For instance, you could tune your Silverado, your buddy's 1999 Camaro, someone's 2002 Vette and still have one remaining VIN available.

i emailed them but no answer i looked and it said they are having the four license deal until jan 31?Is this for all gm or only chevy and gmc?(will it work on a H2 and a escalade)?With this would i be able to do everything that PCM for less could do? Thanks for any help.

Just ordered mine today. Hopefully my order number is how many orders that have been placed for everything on there sight not just flashscan. Cause my order number is 1,120 I knew i should have ordered last week.

i emailed them but no answer i looked and it said they are having the four license deal until jan 31?Is this for all gm or only chevy and gmc?(will it work on a H2 and a escalade)?With this would i be able to do everything that PCM for less could do? Thanks for any help.

I believe it will do everything and then some. They have a demo download you can look at for free just shows basic features though. http://www.efilive.com/downloads/downloads_7.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived