WHICH IS THE BEST BRAND OF HEADERS?

WHATS UP EVERYONE????? :seeya:

I AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING SOME HEADERS FOR MY 04 SILVERADO SS SOON, BUT IM NOT SURE WHICH BRAND WILL GIVE ME THE BEST PERFORMANCE AND POWER.IM ALSO GUNNA TRY TO GET A RADIX SC BY SUMMER...

WHICH HEADERS SHOULD I GET :dunno:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMEND??

OTHER MODS,K&N77SERIES,70SERIES FLOWMASTERS,SUPERCHIPS PROGRAMER.

THANKS.....MANDO :driving:

I AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING SOME HEADERS FOR MY 04 SILVERADO SS SOON, BUT IM NOT SURE WHICH BRAND WILL GIVE ME THE BEST PERFORMANCE AND POWER.IM ALSO GUNNA TRY TO GET A RADIX SC BY SUMMER...

Let me know what you decide to get. I'm also looking to add a SC latter this year. I would be interested in any performance gains you get from your setup. How do you like the flowmasters? How much louder are they than the normal SS exhaust?

ditch the flowmasters for something straight through, and go with wiethe TOGs, ASMs, or supermax.

Let me know what you decide to get. I'm also looking to add a SC latter this year. I would be interested in any performance gains you get from your setup. How do you like the flowmasters? How much louder are they than the normal SS exhaust?

Well, the flowmasters make the truck sound badass.... :thumbs:

Ill let you guys know if i get any perfomance gains from whatever headers i decide to get....

lates.....mando :driving:

Whatever you get, I'd recommend going with at least a mid-length, like TOGs. If you are not worried about being 50-state legal, then I would go with ASMs. Supermaxx are nice, but leave you in the cold for working with your plugs/plug wires. I didn't like the setup, anyway.

Shorties are not wirth the money and effort, IMO.

Go with the TOG headers especially since you are going to be supercharged. They have a much beefier mounting flange than the JBAs and one of the guys on the other forum running a supercharged tahoe had A LOT of problems with welds breaking on the JBAs. I have the TOGs and really can recommend them. Get them ceramic coated too.

00z71sierra

Go with the TOG headers especially since you are going to be supercharged.  They have a much beefier mounting flange than the JBAs and one of the guys on the other forum running a supercharged tahoe had A LOT of problems with welds breaking on the JBAs.  I have the TOGs and really can recommend them.  Get them ceramic coated too.

00z71sierra

JBA don't work real good with superchargers, I have alot of problems

Go with the TOG headers especially since you are going to be supercharged.  They have a much beefier mounting flange than the JBAs and one of the guys on the other forum running a supercharged tahoe had A LOT of problems with welds breaking on the JBAs.  I have the TOGs and really can recommend them.  Get them ceramic coated too.

00z71sierra

Were they fairly easy to install? Did you have to do majar work to fit them to the original exhaust pipes? I really like the way the TOGs look. Nice and beefy.

Archived