Looks like my 408ci may become a 413ci

BenKey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Almost one month to the day and finally heard back from my builder about my block a few days ago. The block is fine, only needed another .005" bored to get out past the damage to the cylinders. So looks like my pistons will be 4.035" and I'll have a 410.

Just need to order psitons and I'll have another month to wait from there - probably. Plan on adding Comp-R lifters and maybe a new oil pump.

See how this stuff takes so long? :banghead:

OK first off, I admit I am a math idiot. :ughdance:

So at maximum safe bore and stroke, how may cubes can you get to on a 6.0 iron block, like 413 or so? :dunno:

BenKey: keep the faith my friend. You've been through a lot but I bet you'll have a nice setup when it's all over. :thumbs:

Ben,

I just saw your add on LS1tech for your STS kit. I wish I would have know you were selling your kit, I would have bought. I am sure it will sell fast.

I hope so too. The way I keep going back and forth in my mind is driving me crazy. Boost can do that, I guess. :)

Ben,

I just saw your add on LS1tech for your STS kit. I wish I would have know you were selling your kit, I would have bought. I am sure it will sell fast.

I hope so too. The way I keep going back and forth in my mind is driving me crazy. Boost can do that, I guess. :)

It is an addiction! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived